Power Consumption Monitoring
We provide comprehensive power monitoring solution applicable to all non-residential buildings or small and medium industrial plants that helps energy cost reduction and energy availability improvement. This powermanager power monitoring software needs minimal initial investment at the same timr providing full expandability. It identifies energy and power values as well as electrical characteristics like current, voltage and power factor. It can also be controlled and archived for further evaluations. For optimized average power values, data can be anticipated and corelated in load curves. On the other hand, the consumption evaluations can be quickly built in standard cost center reports or via configured custom reports in accordance with individual requirements..
With our powermanager power monitoring software and the range of SENTRON devices, Siemens offers a power monitoring solution in non-residential buildings or small and medium industrial plants that facilitates reduced energy costs and increased energy availability.Powermanager requires minimum initial investment while offering full expandability!
Powermanager detects energy and power values as well as electrical characteristics such as current, voltage and power factor. The values are not only displayed, but can also be monitored and archived for further evaluations. For optimized average power values, data can be visualized and compared in load curves. Consumption evaluations can be rapidly created in standard cost center reports or by means of easily configured custom reports in accordance with individual requirements.
Advantages at a glance
- Minimum engineering expenditures thanks to comprehensive software pre-settings
- High efficiency even with small systems with its low entry costs
- Direct access via the web (optional)
- Comprehensive functions, e.g. standard reporting, included in the basic package
- Customer-specific applications possible at any time with option packages
- Identification of optimization and saving potentials by making consumtion apparent
- Important block for power management systems, e.g. with design in accordance with the new standard ISO 50001
- Price advantage by well-priced system packages consisting of software and hardware
- Detection and visualization of measured power values
- Limit value monitoring with freely configurable alarms
- Display of the load profile or any measured values as characteristic curve
- Pre-defined reports for allocation of consumption and the resulting costs to freely selectable cost centers
- Configurable reports on Excel basis
- Monitoring of switching states
- Project templates settings for easy start up